Thursday, August 8, 2013

Asian Internship Day 4: Gila (Crazy)

“Theme” of the day:  Gila (Crazy) day; Gila (Crazy) night



Huh~What’s on the head of Langdon and Nelson???
Is that a small hat????
Oh, No!!! It’s ice-cream cone on their head!!!!
Why are they doing such a Gila (crazy) action in front of everyone??!!

Guys, be patience~ you will know it soon…

Hmm…Hi, everyone! I am Jit Ai, from Malaysia.

Today I noticed that we are getting responsive and excited compared to previous days...

Maybe it's because of everyone gets to know what is their personality and also understand each other better.  It's a good thing, definitely! Credited to our grey hair friend/mentor/lecturer ­ Mr. Rod Story, who helped us to know more about ourselves in term of our personalities and strengths.  Thanks God for his presence among us!

Well, back to the main theme of today—Gila (crazy)


Before I begin telling the story, I would like to thank God for we were able to have an awesome fellowship with the local teenagers who came from different high schools in Malang, Indonesia.

Ok, here’s the story of putting ice cream on the head:
At the end of the fellowship, Langdon put ice-cream on his head while he was making a conclusion for the fellowship!!!! Oh~ pity his interpreter (Nelson) who had to do exactly the same as he did…Such a gila action!!! 

(Deep down in my heart, I prayed that ants won't cover up their head tonight...haha...)

Hmm, actually Langdon was trying to deliver an important message, which is to be Gila (crazy) for God.  

Sometimes, Christians have to lead a different life from others (Illustration: People eat ice-cream, but they put ice-cream on their head).  People might think that Christians are crazy, they always grab the opportunity to share gospel, talk about love, etc…Though, it’s necessary for us (Christians) to be Crazy just for the sake of glorifying the Lord our God.  Because that’s the purpose of our life!

Dear everyone, are you ready to be Gila for God?
Are you ready to be the seeker to seek for the lost?
Are you ready to be the equipper of the seekers?

Feelings for the day: Grateful~
Personally, I am grateful that I was able to witness my partner (Sisca) to share E.E. with one of the teenage girls (Ernis) and she accepted Christ!!! Halleluiah!!!!


Throughout the E.E. sharing section, I learnt a lot from Sisca.  It’s kind of different from what I learnt (classic E.E.) in my church.  Suddenly feel that there’re still (a lot of) rooms for improvement in term of my E.E. sharing skills…

No comments:

Post a Comment