Tuesday, August 27, 2013

we start our X.E.E today!! what's new??

I am a little bit anxious, since today is 27th of August, and yet it is not clearly for me that what God want me to do in my life. But really I had some good time with the other interns--- my brothers and sisters who are willing to know what God want them to do in their life. It is a great thing for me to live in this big family which let me feel acceptance, love, and support.

Today we have learned how to start a conversation with people intentionally which to lead them think about their own life that relate to the gospel since every one need God’s salvation. It is awesome that when you know there are some questions you can ask your friend/family which is about their life and relate to salvation, and make them think about their life and God seriously. I must practice when I go back China continually and I pray God will let me see the needs among the crowd of people that they need God and salvation since some time I don’t have passion to share gospel since I didn't see the needs. And I also pray that I could forever love and with a big concern toward the contacts who I am going to share gospel with….

There are some group discussions during the class session, I love this part as well as teaching. It led me to think about myself and know more about myself, and easier to solve it, make me more easier to share gospel. For example this question which we have been discussed: what makes you afraid to share your faith? I, have a fear when I sharing my faith. I afraid to see the messy when gospel challenging people’s value system, and when they really want to convert, they might need to suffer some pains because they might need to change their old life style. And once I identify what am I afraid of, I know there’s nothing I need to afraid about because the blessing/happiness gospel they are going to have will overwhelm them….Then, next time when I try to share gospel, I will not be afraid any more….


Thank Lord, it is a meaningful and blessed day.


Cecilia ( China )

No comments:

Post a Comment