Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last day of Clinic!!


Hi all, it's me again.... Guess who??

Today is the last day of our Clinic!! Yay!! No...... last day means there is a "review" Examination on the things that we've learn from the pass few days!!!


This is the "Memory Points" that we need to memorized. Hard for me as english is not my 1st language, but after few days of practice, things went on smoothly except the bible verse that I kept forgetting, (Please forgive me my Lord).

















Most of us is very intense about the review, but some just did it like a piece of cake... This "review" is really helps me a lot as now I know which part I always forget.. Hmm Maybe I should do it in Bahasa Indon next time.

The lesson we learn today is about "Giving Birth".. LIVE!!!  Baby Sponge Bob was born in front of us.








When someone decided to accept Christ through our sharing, it's like giving birth to a baby. You don't just throw it aside and leave it alone. Sometimes we are so busy sharing the Gospel and we forget to take care of those who are "born" by us. If we're not taking care of the baby, we need to make sure that someone will!! It is very important to follow up on the status of our "baby" so that they will grow healthily!!


After that we went to do OJT at Kuta Beach!! Today my partner is Nelson and Cecilia!! 1st we decide to find our "fish" at the food court inside Beach Walk Mall, not sure about the name. It started smoothly but, we  never finished sharing as the person went to work middle of our sharing. Look what we've found!! The hidden meaning of EE!!













Then we decided to go foot massage and share the gospel to the massage therapist. So we went to find a massage shop, and we found one which untill now we still can't understand why we ended up in that shop!! Nelson describe the shop as Massage ++ shop, don't ask me to explain about the "++" thing, you should know it!! And we never do anything except foot massage! This is the last place I could imagine sharing the gospel at!! God's arrangement is so "creative".  With the combination of Holy Spirit and Nelson's "powerful sharing", 3 of them accepted Christ in the end. It is a craziest and wonderful experience for me. 

Actually we could have just left the shop as soon as we step inside, but we're reminded that everyone needs the gospel. The moment we decide to stay, we see how God lead us through the whole sharing. Praise to the Lord!!

Before I end, I would like introduce you all to the Super duper coolest person of the day!!!!

GENERAL SHOHEIMILLE
~ Shohei ~


No comments:

Post a Comment