Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18, 2013


It’s Sunday, August 18, 2013.
I woke up in the morning thinking: it is yet another day. Today, we will worship God in church together with my other intern brothers and sisters later, but I am still wondering what God wants to do with my life. On hind-sight, it is incredible that I, an Asian girl, would leave every familiar thing behind and came all the way alone from China to participate in this internship.

After we have breakfast, we were ready to go. I wonder what is ahead of me, that God has prepared for me waiting to let me see. 










Indeed, our God is worthy of praise, His name is above all names.
I’ve seen His face, I have learned His justice and mercy, and so that I love Him.
Praise Him is such a good thing. As King David said that blessed man is him who sitting in His temple listen to the Lord’s word.
Today we worship God in Kuta International Christian Church, the title of today’s sermon is “Live to Fulfill Our Call”. There is a verse that impressed me that is Isaiah 49:6: (God)he says “It is too small thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.” God’s salvation is about light, make people who is walking in the darkness can see their path. If we want to bring salvation to the ends of the earth, we should be a light, because wherever need salvation wherever need light. 






After church service we went to a beach. I have always dreamt of visiting various beautiful places, and now here I am in this beautiful island (picture). Isn't it so beautiful? 

























 I was exceedingly joyful at the experience of enjoying the natural beauty. However, in my heart, I know that no matter what, the beauty of creation will never compare with the beauty of our Lord, so I wonder when will the time comes when His will and purpose becomes clear in my life? ?.....
I shall wait patiently for Him as I know that He will…. 




 Our God is worthy of praise!

       Cecilia (China)









No comments:

Post a Comment