Thursday, August 29, 2013

NEW BATIK!!!!!!!!

Hi… This is Medi (again) from Bali Indonesia…

I am sad because tomorrow is last day of Asian Internship, it is hard for all of us to be separated after this four weeks together…

In this four weeks God changed me… Before I came here I think it will be a hard time for me to stay together with all new people that I have never met before. I suffered homesick in my first week. But all people here now make me don’t want to go back home. I feel home here. But actually I have to realize that God purpose in my life wouldn’t accomplish if I stay here and do not get back to my place.
I thank God for giving me this opportunity to be equipped in this Internship. I am proud to these young people (interns) in their strong willing to know God purpose in their life.

I pray God will give me clear perspective “what I am going to do in my life to accomplish His purpose?” From all the activities in this internship (quiet time, called and accountable, sessions with Rod Story and Harry Goodhew and all things that we have done) God give me a heart and willing to serve the youth (in the university I worked at and in my church youth fellowship but if God wants me to do for other youth then I will do it for God), but I don’t know how can I do it, in what way.. I pray if God wants me to do it then He will provide all things. I want to help young people to know Jesus by sharing the Gospel to them and help to equip them to share to others and they equip others, so that the multiplication will happen. I learned by practice to share and do the OJT to be more brave to share the gospel. I dream that there will be a movement in youth in which they will have heart of compassion for this world, I pray especially it will happen in Bali.

Today we started with called and accountable led by Rossane. There are two questions we discussed, they are “What would God say to you if He come today to “settle accounts”?” and “How your accountability to God is motivating you in fulfilling God’s call on your life?”

Then Langdon asked the interns to watch the video as the devotion in tittle “Taking Responsibility for Your Life” by Andy Stanley. I learned about several things from the parables that Jesus gave about Talents as follows:
·         Our irresponsibility comes when we think that Life should be even/fair.
·         Every person had to leverage what God has given to us with our maximum effort. Because the benefit is not just for ourselves but also for others. That’s why our irresponsibility will affect other people. So no reason to be arrogance, to excuse your life and comparing your life to other people’s life.
·         Every people get to give an account to their life.
·         To whom something is given, something is required.

We continued the day with MPD (Ministry Partner Development). We learned about raising fund to support our ministry. God remains me through this session to have a willing heart to support the ministry and how can I get the support for the ministry. The important thing I learned that God provides all things for both the supporter and the workers. Then, both of the supporter and workers must depend to God. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Phillippians 4:13).

We got our new Batik…



At 5.30 pm we had dinner at the yard and attended the reunion of EE Local in Malang. Cecilia, Mary Ann and Shohei did the “Record Book of Sin” demonstration in their own languages. And again we sang “Amazing Grace” in five different languages.

We did the communication and sharing with John Sorensen (President of EE International). He encouraged us to take a part in Evangelism Explosion Ministry (EE). He gave us brief explanation about EE and the purpose of this ministry, also the story about James Kennedy. John prayed for us and Nelson on behalf of us prayed for John’s ministry and his family.

Interns had a photo session with Pak Lukas because tomorrow he will not be with us for doing his ministry in Jakarta.

Last but not least… I will miss and already miss you all interns, thank God I can be a part of this wonderful great young people that have a heart to find, seek and do God’s willing in their Life.

God bless and provides us to do His purpose in our life.

Warm Regards,
Medi-Bali Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment