Monday, August 12, 2013


Selamat malam. Aku Miyuki dari Jepang.
(Good evening. This is Miyuki from Japan.)
It's the start of the new week. We are going to learn theology this week from Archbishop Harry Goodhew and his charming wife, Pam who gives us chocolate.


Today, we heard about The Mission Of God and The Mission Of Humanity. Actually I couldn't understand much, but after discussing with other interns I got the idea that God has ultimate plan for all human being, and He wants to accomplish His will through us.
I personally believed that it was God's plan for me to come to Indonesia, but I'm still not sure why I came here for this internship. I'm frustrated when I couldn't understand anything in the class, God showed me this verse "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!... I can do all this through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:4,13)" This week is going to be hard for me, but I'm looking forward to seeing how God will help me.





This evening we went out to share the gospel (OJT) to local families. My partner, Olvie and I did Kid's EE to 4 boys. She share the gospel in Indonesian so I couldn't understand, but I was praying silently in my heart for those kids. They accepted Christ but personal life with Jesus has to continue. Their spiritual life just have started. I hope they will connect to local churches.



"Remember your Creator in the days of your youth,… (Ecclesiastes 12:1)"

I pray that these kids will know Jesus more personally and will be His servant in the future and through them this whole community will be redeemed by His Spirit. I want to see the chain of grace which means those kids will share the gospel to other kids and this chain of grace will continue to generation to generation.







GILA!!

(guess who)


1 comment:

  1. Konnichiwa Miyuki!! Thanks for sharing! I love you guys and love reading about all your adventures!

    Don't be discouraged just yet! God absolutely has you in Indonesia for a reason - even if you're not sure - just watch!! I just finished the Fiji internship, so I understand what you are feeling! I'm excited too see how God is going to work in you and through you over the next few weeks! Keep trusting and seeking!

    Love from your Australian sister,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete