Tuesday, August 13, 2013

 Hi, my name is Dugong Digeng.
And it's my turn to blog today!!!!!

Before I start sharing my thoughts, just a quick preview of what my fellow friends is doing right now.
























Everybody is so serious today, we need to finish up 40 OMG!! pages of reading as per request by our speaker Mr. Harry Goodhew. I haven't started finish yet, but I think I would be able to finish it before sleep later.

We're now in the 2nd week of our internship, time really flies. I really thanked God for bringing me here. It's a blessing to be here. After 1 week of observation, I found out a shocking secret..... All of the interns are crazy!!! Crazy for God - "Gila buat Yesus". Especially the 2 Japanese brothers which is same room with me. I'm so encouraged by both of them, they're so so so "crazy" about the word of God, and they spend lots of time reading the bible. This really pressures me. After staying together with them for one week, I feel that I'm infected with the Gila Virus too!! Hallelujah Praise the Lord!! I really pray that I could get in love with the word of God, do pray for me if you're reading this blog, Arigato!!

 















Worship session is always so inspiring and awesome here!! Sometimes we just sing the song in our own language, HALoOOooOoo we're actually worshiping & praying to God with different language!! How cool is that?? I'll upload the video once the "technical" problem is solved. For now, just some photo's of our worship sessions.

























No comments:

Post a Comment